Justin Maguire HO standing near the industrial end of the East Bay and Westerly Railroad with his workbench behind.
Around the Powerhouse
Two tugboats, constructed from plastic kits, sit at the ready to assist incoming ships with the railyard behind.
Justin’s Maguire’s Layouts and Models
- East Bay and the engine yards
- The East Bay and Westerly’s motive power
- The Roundhouse and Turntable in 1880s East Providence — an N-scale Module
- Selected scratchbuilt structures
- Selected scratchbuilt rolling stock
- The Berg Bahn (Mountain Railroad), a portable display layout created for the European Train Enthusiasts