This riverine scene of engine yard and bridge, which forms part of modular layout of the Little Rhody Division, accurately depicts the trackage and structures formerly on the East Providence side of the Seekonk River. Working from photographs. Justin Maguire recreated this scene, which won the NMRA achievement award for Prototype Modeling.
Left: A view of the module from the roundhouse end of the oddly shaped roundhouse. Right: A grain and coal facility. [Click on images to enlarge them.]
Left: The oil tanks behind E. C. Crosby & Sons. Right: A grain and coal facility. [Click on images to enlarge them.]
Left: Close-up view of the watertank, rolling stock, and the tracks leading across the Seekonk. Right: The engine house and scratchbuilt turntable.
Justin’s Maguire’s Layouts and Models
- The East Bay and Westerly Railroad: Scenes at the harbor and power house
- East Bay and the engine yards
- The East Bay and Westerly’s motive power
- Selected scratchbuilt structures
- Selected scratchbuilt rolling stock
- The Berg Bahn (Mountain Railroad), a portable display layout created for the European Train Enthusiasts